Monday, November 1, 2010

My heart...

will be so strong by the time I am 30...You go through hard things in life, but nothing will test your hearts limit and strength like having children. All aspects of it. Full of joy for the new life, the worry about thier well being while growing like a watermelon in your belly. You just want them to be born so you can take care of them and love them! By the time they reach 5, and school politics, you wish you could shelter them and keep them safe from this cruel, nasty world. But you cannot, so enjoy that time when they are innocent and protected inside of you. There is nothing worse than seeing your child be hurt by someone else, with nothing to do about it. All you can do is hope you have done a good enough job in the first years of thier life, that they know they are quality human beings, and to have a heart strong enough to take the school of hard-knocks, and keep on loving. My mother sure did a good enough job, because after all I see out there, I can still find the mushy, trusting(to a fault), heart that I know is mine. Always wanting to see the good but being constantly dissapointed. I sure am thankful that I have such a wonderful little bubble I call my family to keep my heart strong. Bubbles is a whole 'nother entry...note to self...bubbles...So hold your kids dear so they may be strong in heart. Your family keeps your heart warm. Cold hearts are to be stayed away from....Day by day, the tests never end, and what seems unbearable now, in 2 months, or two years, will seem like a piece of cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment